Hi, I am having problems with my configuration on the 7204VXR and was hoping someone on this list can help me with it. The 7204VXR has a NPE-400 and C7200-I/O-2FE. I can seem to get the LAN side to go past the router. Below is the configuration I am using. Your help is much appreciate.
interface FastEthernet0/0 description Outside WAN ip address x.x.2.2 255.255.255.0 ip nat outside ip virtual-reassembly duplex auto speed auto ! interface FastEthernet0/1 description Inside LAN ip address 10.0.0.251 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside duplex auto speed auto ! ip classless ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 FastEthernet0/0 no ip http server ip http authentication local no ip http secure-server ip http timeout-policy idle 60 life 86400 requests 10000 ! ! ip nat pool ecom1 x.x.2.10 x.x.2.200 prefix-length 24 ip nat inside source list 7 pool ecom1 ip nat inside source list 101 interface FastEthernet0/0 overload ! logging alarm informational access-list 7 permit 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 access-list 101 permit ip any any no cdp run Jimmy _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
