Hmmm... If I do a 'show conf' in one session then I get:
dir nvram: %Error opening nvram:/ (Device or resource busy) in another, which doesn't appear to be the same problem. Perhaps one of the other commands is causing the issue... Kind Regards, Ben Cooper Support and Infrastructure Manager Hub Network Services Ltd Phone: 0117 9200045 Fax: 0127 5394292 For system or network support, please email [email protected] On 22/03/2010 21:26, john heasley wrote: > Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 09:27:35AM +0000, Ben Cooper: >> John, >> >> It looks like Jared was correct, we had another instance of rancid >> running on another box a roughly the same time, I shifted the the cron >> job forward 30 minutes, and the diffs have stopped. > > i can't reproduce it. if anyone knows the error that the cli displays > when this contention occurs, please e-mail the info to me so that i can > fix rancid to deal with it. > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
