We went with opsview.

Ryan



On Apr 13, 2010, at 4:03 PM, "Eric Cables" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sorry if this is a bit OT, but I was wondering what configuration  
> frontend
> people have settled on for Nagios.  I have been running Nagios for  
> years now
> just with a flat configuration file, but I'd like to extend the
> configuration tasks to others besides myself, and a web based GUI  
> frontend
> seems like the best way to do that.
>
> Lilac (previously Fruity) seems like a pretty solid choice, and I've  
> also
> heard good things about Monarch.
>
> Any suggestions, or confirmations of the above, would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- Eric Cables
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to