Still missing one killer feature that I would really like to see present in the access/distribution layers: NetFlow
On Apr 14, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Saxon Jones wrote: > Having the ability to place two power supplies in the chassis and also > having the power stacking to share power supplies across multiple chassis > really has me interested. The rest I mostly perceive as fluff, even if it is > nice fluff. > > On 14 April 2010 07:57, Jeffrey Ollie <[email protected]> wrote: > >> Our vendor wants to do a dog & pony show on the new 3750X (and 3560X >> and 2960S) switches that Cisco has just released. >> >> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10745/index.html >> >> We're about to plonk down a big chunk of money to buy 3750G switches >> to replace a lot of our older network gear. >> >> We don't have 10G in the core (yet) so 10G uplinks aren't a big seller >> for me. The PoE+ would be nice to power the Cisco 802.11n gear that >> requires more than 15 watts to energize both radios (which I don't >> have anyway), but I don't know of any other gear yet that would >> require the higher power... >> >> So, before the meeting, does anyone else have opinions or questions >> that I should be asking? >> >> -- >> Jeff Ollie >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ >> > > > > -- > ______________________________ > Saxon Jones > > Email: [email protected] > Telephone: (780) 669-0899 > Toll-free: (866) 701-8022 x2 > United Kingdom: 0(1315)168664 > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
