I actually had this link open - check it: http://www.ciscosecure.com/en/US/docs/routers/7600/Hardware/12.2SR_supported_hw/7600_hwd.html#wp1030392
8q8t/1p7q8t <http://www.ciscosecure.com/en/US/docs/routers/7600/Hardware/12.2SR_supported_hw/7600_hwd.html#wp1030392>I couldn't find anything on the buffers... -- Stephen F. Cobb • Senior Sales Engineer CCNA/CCDA/DCNID/ATSP Telecoast Communications, LLC • Santa Barbara, CA o 877.677.1182 x272 • c 760.807.0570 • f 805.618.1610 aim/yahoo telecoaststephen On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Matthew Huff <[email protected]> wrote: > I'm having difficulty finding any details on the size of the port buffers > and/or queue type on the RSP720-3C-10GE sup card for a 7606-s. Anyone know > the queue type (receive 8q4t, transmit 1p7q4, etc...) or port buffer size > (16mb, 200mb, etc..). > > > > > > ---- > Matthew Huff | One Manhattanville Rd > OTA Management LLC | Purchase, NY 10577 > http://www.ox.com | Phone: 914-460-4039 > aim: matthewbhuff | Fax: 914-460-4139 > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
