Dear Frank can u please send it again as i cant find the attached file
> From: [email protected] > To: [email protected]; [email protected] > Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 21:11:52 -0500 > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] ospf monitor > > Attached is a NAGIOS module that I've put together. > > Frank > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Sprouffske > Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 2:38 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] ospf monitor > > I'm looking to find something I can implement that will monitor all ospf > changes in a nice clear manner. Snmp traps are ok but, they don't make > things easy for multiple people to see. Any suggestions will be great. > > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _________________________________________________________________ Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969 _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
