What's the STP state for this interface on the VLAN in question? There's not 
much information to go on but this would be both expected and correct if it's 
blocking.

[sent from my mobile]

On May 6, 2010, at 7:46 AM, "Christian Schuler" <[email protected]> 
wrote:

Hi,

I'm debugging for some time on a problem with ARP resolution in our
datacenter environment. I found out that ARP requests are not forwarded
on one particular 10GE trunk interface, which is therefore unusable.
With a monitor and wireshark I see the ARP request coming in and going
out on all other ports, but not on Te1/0/2. Actually there are no L2
broadcast packets at all on this port.

We already made a software upgrade on the switch, with no improvement,
now we run:
WS-C3750E-48TD     12.2(52)SE

Has anybody an idea what is wrong ?

Port config is:
interface TenGigabitEthernet1/0/2
switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
switchport trunk native vlan 900
switchport mode trunk
switchport nonegotiate
spanning-tree cost 200000


Christian

---------------------------------------------
PIRONET NDH Datacenter GmbH
Christian Schuler
http://www.pironet-ndh.com/itk 



_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to