Yes i grub 'show tech' information, but i found nothing on it The listing of our configuration iBGP from which we have a problem
router bgp <id> bgp router-id <router-id> no bgp fast-external-fallover bgp always-compare-med bgp log-neighbor-changes neighbor 2.2.2.2 remote-as <as-id> neighbor 2.2.2.2 password 7 xxxxx neighbor 2.2.2.2 update-source Loopback0 address-family ipv4 redistribute static route-map BGP-Redistribute neighbor 2.2.2.2 activate neighbor 2.2.2.2 send-community neighbor 2.2.2.2 route-map BGP-In in address-family vpnv4 neighbor 2.2.2.2 activate neighbor 2.2.2.2 send-community both But we have same configuration with other router, although the session not got down with it After rollback all sessions coming up 2010/5/25 Mark Wheadon <[email protected]> On 25/05/2010 16:51, Anrey Teslenko wrote: > >> Unknown path error >> >> > > Do you have a copy of the BGP configuration (removing the actual IP's) ? I > have upgraded several devices to SRD4 and I am pretty happy with this > software release. I am using IBGP/EBGP without any problems although I had > yet to upgrade a NPE-G2 to SRD4. > > Did you grab any debug outputs at the time ? > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
