Two words: logging anachronisms.

It should be otherwise fine. Verify neighs are speaking/exchanging ldp helos 
with "sh mpls ldp disc" and "sh mpls ldp nei"
 
-Tk

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Lane <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 09:21:09 
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [c-nsp] 6509 MPLS Odd TDP issue

All,

I am configuring an MPLS peer between devices.
I am forcing the 6509 globally to use LDP as the protocol and also now have
forced the interface
mpls label protocol ldp
 mpls ip
the same.

yet when the LDP neighbor session come UP i get a this in logs:
TAGCON-3-TDPID TDP Id/Addr mapping problem (rcvd TDP address PIE, bind
failed)
Now the bind failed is not a big deal as i have the same address on another
box which is already bound to another mpls link. I can do away with that,
but why is it stating TDP when i am using LDP?

Regards,


-- 
//CL
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to