Heya folks.... I've got a 3524 and 6509 connected, and all was looking good until we started running traffic between them... Now I get this flapping thing going on, with a "Buffer Header Checksum Error" thing happening. I can't find ANY references to this on Google or newsgroups, so I figured I'd ask here.

Here are the log entries.

Jun 10 09:35:04: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet3/2, changed state to down

Jun 10 09:35:04: %PM_SCP-SP-2-LCP_FW_ERR_INFORM: Module 3 is experiencing the following error: Port #2 Buffer Header Checksum Error

Jun 10 09:35:04: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet3/2, changed state to down

Jun 10 09:35:04: %LINEPROTO-SP-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet3/2, changed state to down

Jun 10 09:35:04: %LINK-SP-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet3/2, changed state to down

Jun 10 09:35:06: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet3/2, changed state to up

Jun 10 09:35:06: %LINK-SP-3-UPDOWN: Interface FastEthernet3/2, changed state to up

Jun 10 09:35:06: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet3/2, changed state to up

Jun 10 09:35:06: %LINEPROTO-SP-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface FastEthernet3/2, changed state to up


One minute later, the whole process starts again.

The OSs on the gear are as follows:

3524
c3500XL-c3h2s-mz-120.5.2-XU.bin

6509
s72033-ipservices_wan-mz.122-18.SXF11.bin


Any ideas?

Thanks much!

Rick
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to