Hi,

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 12:04:22AM +0800, Mark Tinka wrote:
> On Saturday 12 June 2010 05:55:52 pm Gert Doering wrote:
> 
> >  the IOS is mature (don't use anything with letters on
> >  it), 
> 
> The letters in 12.2SR* aren't that bad :-).

Most voices I've heard say "12.2SR* on 7200 is large pain".

A few voices said "after long testing, we've found a version where
everything we need is stable".

> And you probably can't run away from those in IOS XE :-).

I'm not sure how far I trust XE yet.  Given what interesting "unintended
features" (IOS XE has no bugs, of course) Elmi has discovered, I'll stick
to IOS for some time.  "These features I know".

gert


-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgp5YCbJNgCJx.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to