Thanks Ryan,
This did the trick.
On 7/17/2010 2:38 PM, Ryan West wrote:
D.J.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:cisco-nsp-
[email protected]] On Behalf Of D.J. O'Berry
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 1:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] list interface type via snmp?
Hello all,
I have a Cisco 7204 router. I am monitoring this device via nagios.
However, I wish to monitor individual ports on the router via snmp as well. I
have studied Cisco's SNMP page, but, is there an easier way to matchup the
ports by list in the router or via snmp? My router also terminates
PPPoE/PPPoA and has several Virtual interfaces created at all times. I'm
having trouble finding with interface number in an snmpwalk is which
interface.
What I'm looking for is a way to list out each port with it's corresponding mib,
Try 'show snmp mib ifmib ifindex detail', you should also enable 'snmp-server
ifindex persist' to make sure your index numbers don't change in the future.
-ryan
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/