----- Original Message -----
From: "John Neiberger" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 11:02 AM
Subject: [c-nsp] Cisco Multicast Manager
Anyone here running CMM? I've been tasked with learning about it and
installing it. We've apparently had it for a couple of months, but no
one has had time to get it up and running. I'd love to hear if anyone
here is running and what your thoughts are about it. It looks like it
should be useful for us, but the documentation is a little bare on
CCO. I probably won't really know how useful it will be until I get it
installed. I've never even seen a working version of it, nor have I
seen any screenshots of it. I'm the new guy. lol
This is the first time I've heard of it. It may be vaporware LOL!
The customers that I have that really use multicast just monitor it via
their network management station (via SNMP).
Mind if I ask what you are using multicast for and what your interest is in
such a product?
tv
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/