Thanks for letting me know. I just wanted to know what is currently on the 6748 
modules that are currently in use.

Thanks again.

Catalin



________________________________
From: Saku Ytti <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 27 August, 2010 15:42:43
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] 6509 Linecard RAM

On (2010-08-27 13:40 +0000), C and C Dominte wrote:

> Does anyone know how to view the RAM that is currently installed on each 
> linecard in a VSS cluster 2x6509 running SXI2a? I could not find anything on 
> Cisco website, or I did not know where to look for that information.

You could do 'remote login module X' and 'sh ver'. But why is this
relevant? Only reason to upgrade memory of linecards is if you're running
CFC card but want enough memory for ISSU.

-- 
  ++ytti
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/



      
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to