John Neiberger wrote:
I have a set of complicated commands that I need to run periodically
on several modules on a bunch of routers. I'd like to create a text
file of the commands and store it on the flash of each router, then
just run the commands from the text file stored on the router. I know
we can use "more" to view the file, but since this will just be a file
of show commands, is there a way to have the script run as if I were
entering the commands myself? It would save me a lot of time if I
could just run the script from the CLI.

You could create a new IOS command with Tcl and run it manually or
time (like Unix cron).
Take a look at

http://wiki.nil.com/Executing_IOS_commands_from_Tcl_shell
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6555/ps6815/config_guide_eem_configuration_for_cisco_integrated_services_router_platforms.html

        *am*

---------------------------------------------------------
Andrea Montefusco iw0hdv        http://www.montefusco.com
tel: +393356992791                     fax: +390623318709
---------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to