The bug you mentioned is /only/ seen on XR platforms. This problem doesn't exist in regular IOS at all. It also doesn't require a reload.
As someone else pointed out you probably hit some other issue. On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Antonio Soares <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello group, > > > > Did you notice this problem ? > > > > > http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/082710-research-experiment-disrupts-in > ternet-for.html<http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/082710-research-experiment-disrupts-in%0Aternet-for.html> > > > > I had a customer that had to reload one 12K running IOS. > > > > Now I’m trying to find what bug could be related with that and I found > this: > > > > http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20100827-bgp.shtml > > > > This is an IOS-XR bug but the customer had the problem with IOS. It seems > there is a relation between the two but I’m not sure. The 12K running IOS > had to be reloaded due to lack of memory. > > > > > > Thanks. > > > > Regards, > > > > Antonio Soares, CCIE #18473 (R&S/SP) > [email protected] > > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
