Can I easily filter based on AS number? Can it handle 500 mbit of traffic? On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 8:38 AM, Jeff Wojciechowski < [email protected]> wrote:
> I give Scrutinizer 5 stars!! We have ours running in a windows VM and are > keeping 1 month worth of 1 minute data across our network and I can't > believe how many minor configuration issues I have found just by looking at > 'normal' traffic and then at some point in the future seeing something that > doesn't look right. > > Couple things I wish it would do: > > 1) is to be able to send email alerts directly based on various alarms > (instead of just generating a syslog now). I have been working with the > folks at Plixer on the 8 beta (actually installing 8.0.0 RC 1 right now) and > they say that this feature will be in one of the next releases. > 2) have traffic analysis such as find high point of traffic on specific > interface in past X days and I am told something like this is coming down > the pike too. > > > Thanks, > > -Jeff > > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto: > [email protected]] On Behalf Of Bøvre Jon Harald > Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 12:14 AM > To: [email protected]; [email protected] > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] netflow tools > > > Scruitinizer from plixer.com as a low-cost windows alternative > > Jon > > ________________________________________ > Fra: [email protected] [[email protected]] > på vegne av Sharlon R. Carty [[email protected]] > Sendt: 20. september 2010 01:01 > Til: [email protected] > Emne: [c-nsp] netflow tools > > Hello, > > > > Anyone know of any netflow collector tools that can filter the data based > on ASN? The majority tools I have tried filter based on IP address, IP > group, domain name etc. > > Looking for something that can show me x amount of traffic from asn124 and > so on etc > > > -- > --sharlon > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information > that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure to > anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of > this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons > other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have > received this message in error, please delete the original message in its > entirety (including any attachments) and notify us immediately by reply > email so that we may correct our internal records. Midland Paper Company > accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage from use of this electronic > mail, including any damage resulting from a computer virus. > -- --sharlon _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
