Jan,

Since it's a dual overlap, a NAT translation needs to be configured on both 
ends.

Derek,

Not sure what type of device it is, but you need to configure a NAT for the ip 
pool of the VPN to be able to browse the Internet or as Jan suggested use split 
tunneling.

-ryan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jan Gregor
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 2:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] two questions about vpn

Hi,

> 1/ My home internal network is 192.168.1.0. Can I setup my office 
> remote access vpn network as same 192.168.1.0?
Not directly lan-lan, you have to configure NAT on one end of the vpn.
Since this is access from home to work, NAT on home router makes more sense.

> 2/ I can access remote vpn successful. But I can't go to internet.
> What should I check?
Be more specific about this one. Is all data going through the tunnel, or do 
you use split tunneling?

Best regards,

Jan


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to