Deric,

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email protected] 
>[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Deric Kwok
>Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 8:00 AM
>
>1/ Can I know from firm ware to get this is ASA55 10- BUN-K9 or this is ASA55 
>10-SEC- BUN-K9

A distributor? 

>2/ How can I check the firm ware/serial no. in cisco site to know that it is 
>BUN K9 or this is SEC BUN K9?

No real way to tell, unless you can get a packing slip from when it was 
ordered.  The difference between a ASA5510-BUN-K9 and ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9 is 
that it's bundled with ASA5510-SEC-PL, the security plus license, allowing for 
2 GE interfaces, more sessions, and HA.

>3/ Can I know in Cli that this is ASA5510- BUN-K9 or this is ASA5510-SEC- 
>BUN-K9

Yes, show ver | i license

This platform has a Base license <- no security plus license
This platform has an ASA 5510 Security Plus license <- security plus

>I only see there are 5 FE only but can't see 2GE 3FE in the box.

License upgrade.

-ryan 


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to