Hi, 1/ You need to have access to the CCO area of the Cisco website and also have a valid support contract to download the later firmware versions. Once you have the firmware it is very easy to upgrade, the process can be found at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/products_tech_note09186a00801fc986.shtml
2/ You can tell that the setup is successful when you can reach hosts at the other side of the VPN, you can also check that both the stage 1 and stage 2 sa's are up. thanks, David On 4 Nov 2010, at 12:53, Deric Kwok wrote: > Hi > > 1/ How can I upgrade the firmware. Do I need to register? Anything I > should prepare and know? > > 2/ For site to site vpn, How do I know when seteup is successful? > > Thank you so much > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
