Hello:
I have been going back and forth with Cisco TAC about Flexible Packet Matching 
(FPM).
 
At the moment, I am trying to configure a nested class in the tcdf file.  In 
the future, I am interested in defining specific packet matches to drop.  I 
have read all documentation that I can find on Cisco's site, including:
 
Read 'readme_first.txt"
Looked at this:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6586/ps6723/prod_qas0900aecd804b915e.html
 
Looked at this:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6586/ps6723/product_data_sheet0900aecd8034bd93.html
 
So, I am looking for a guide to the Cisco schema for FPM, and perhaps a table 
showing a cli command and the matching xml syntax.  
 
Any help appreciated.  Here is the immeditate problem:
Standard IP access list 15
    10 permit 192.168.55.12
    20 permit 192.168.131.27
 
Class Map match-any ccenternat (id 17)
   Match access-group  15 

##the regex is cisco's and does work as a standalone xml file
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<tcdf>
 
    <class name="bt" type="stack" match="any">
        <match>
            <regex start="l2-start" offset="54" size="32" 
value="\x13BitTorrent\x20protocol"></regex>
            <regex start="l2-start" offset="54" size="32" 
value="GET\x20.*\?info_hash="></regex>
            <regex start="l2-start" offset="54" size="32" 
value="[a|A][z|Z][v|V][e|E][r|R]\x01"></regex>
        </match>
    </class>
    
 
     <class name="thisone" type="access-control" match="all">
        <match>
                <class name="bt"></class>
                <class name="ccenternat"></class>
        </match>   
     </class>    
 
    <policy type="access-control" name="tcp_policy">
        <class name="thisone"></class>
        <action>drop</action>
    </policy>
 
</tcdf>
 
best,
dennis

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to