I'll second Josephs recommendation on Plixer's Scrutinizer. To be honest, I 
don't know if I would ever be able to run a network without it. The detail and 
features are GREAT. (And their support is awesome too).

Thanks,

-Jeff


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Joseph Jackson
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 12:52 PM
To: Deric Kwok; Cisco Network Service Providers
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] need advice to analysis traffic immediately

Enable netflow on the router and export it to a collector.

Here's a free one that's pretty.

http://www.plixer.com/



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Deric Kwok
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2010 12:43 PM
To: Cisco Network Service Providers
Subject: [c-nsp] need advice to analysis traffic immediately

Hi

When the bandwidth is high / spike, how can I be easy way to identify the 
traffic coming from in cisco

In linux, I can run the iftop -i int

Thank you
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that 
is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone 
other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this 
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other 
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received 
this message in error, please delete the original message in its entirety 
(including any attachments) and notify us immediately by reply email so that we 
may correct our internal records.  Midland Paper Company accepts no 
responsibility for any loss or damage from use of this electronic mail, 
including any damage resulting from a computer virus.

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to