any link or doc how to achieve this ? On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:13 AM, Arie Vayner <[email protected]> wrote: > I assume that you are asking about allocating the C-Vlans as S-Vlans... The > general answer is yes. > It may have some implications on specific hardware, but I am not directly > aware of any... > Arie > > On Tue, Dec 28, 2010 at 5:37 PM, jack daniels <[email protected]> > wrote: >> >> Hi Guys, >> >> I'm stuck in a problem where- >> >> I'm Service provider ( MEN) network ...imposing S-Vlan.... >> S1-vlan 100 - Cvlans 1,2,3 >> S2-vlan 200 - Cvlan 11,22,33 >> >> Can I give out Vlans 1,2,3,11,22,33 on a single port .... >> >> >> Regards >> Jack >> _______________________________________________ >> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] >> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp >> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > >
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
