On Monday, January 10, 2011 09:02:27 pm Vikas Sharma wrote: > I am working on xr 3.6.2, I can see with the command " > propagate level 1 into level 2" there is only policy > option. > > (config)#propagate level 1 into level 2 ? > policy name > > > But when I give following command propagate level 1 into > level 2 distribute-list ISIS-1-TO-2, it accepts w/o any > issue. Distribute-list is not an option after leve2. > > My question is is distribute-list is part of hidden > command? Will cisco support it in case there is any > issue as command is hidden...
We're running 3.9.1 (considering moving to 4.0.1 due to some features we could use) and this code base supports the use of a route policy (which I think is heaps better than distribute lists): RP/0/RP0/CPU0:lab(config-isis-af)#propagate level 1 into level 2 route-policy ? WORD Name of the policy RP/0/RP0/CPU0:lab(config-isis-af)# FWIW, we're doing L2-into-L1 (route leaking). Cheers, Mark.
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
