-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

dalton wrote:
> Hi all, 
> I am in the process of reading through docs etc on this, but was hoping 
> someone maybe has done this before and
> can give me a quick answer.
> 
> I have an ASA running ssl vpn as well as normal remote access (cisco client 
> based).
> What I am trying to do is exclude 1 particular user from using the ssl vpn.
> 
> Is there a way to do this via tunnel-group or group-policy?
> 
> Thanks for any insight.
> 

I don't believe you can exclude an individual in a tunnel-group or
group-policy.  I believe you can define the VPN policy for that user by
adding them as a user on the ASA or via a Dynamic Access Policy.

- --
=========
bep

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEYEARECAAYFAk0sI34ACgkQE1XcgMgrtyZKzACg2Z+EaxvTbFgx5VN+Uy6zCeVe
hPoAoLaLe1KIM01Ht8Ocf2Qgwg+IhXvl
=S31Y
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to