This is working fine for me: http://tools.cisco.com/cpc/DS.cpc
Vijay Ramcharan > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] [mailto:cisco-nsp- > [email protected]] On Behalf Of Cory Ayers > Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 2:13 PM > To: Seth Mattinen; Cisco-nsp > Subject: Re: [c-nsp] tools.cisco.com not working? > > Hi Seth, > > > > > I've been trying to load the power calculator tool and all I'm getting > > is a connection reset while page is loading. Is anyone else having > > problems with the website? > > > > ~Seth > > I tried to access the power calculator about 4 hours with no success and am > still seeing: > > Page Unavailable > The Webpage you requested is unavailable. Please revisit at a later time. > We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. > > Cory > > > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
