Thank you very match. Your answer is very helpfull and I'm going to check your solution soon. As for IOS - I can install any newest for this purporse.
On 18 January 2011 21:35, Peter Rathlev <[email protected]> wrote: > On Tue, 2011-01-18 at 20:26 +0300, Sergey Voropaev wrote: > > We have following config on the 3750 switch. > > > > track 10 rtr 10 reachibility > > ! > > ip route 1.1.1.2 255.255.255.255 vlan10 1.1.1.2 track 10 > > ! > > ip sla 10 > > tcp-connect 1.1.1.2 33333 source-ip 1.1.1.1 source-port 433 > > ! > > > > The main disadvantage of such config is that route removed from > > routing table in case of ONE TCP timeout. In this case false alarm > > occurs. Is it possible using 3750 platfirm remove route fo THREE > > CONSEQUINTIVE TCP timout? > > You could use the "delay down" command on the track object, like this: > > ip sla 10 > tcp-connect 10.20.30.40 22 control disable > timeout 5000 > frequency 10 > ! > ip sla schedule 10 life forever start-time now > ! > track 10 ip sla 10 > delay down 25 > ! > > The SLA object probes every 10 seconds, but the track object only goes > down 25 seconds later (2,5 timers SLA frequency here). So if the SLA > object misses one or two probes and then regains connectivity, the track > will never go down. > > I tried this on 12.2(55)SE IP Base; since you didn't specify your IOS > version I can't say if it's supported there. This was also on a C3560G, > but I can't imagine they're different in that aspect. > > -- > Peter > > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
