Hi,

we've been asked by a customer to configure their CSC with the new
user/group web filtering features. I've seen them in the current version
of the CSC software, but have never used them to date, apart from some
tests with IP-based filtering which I got to work ... As we ourselves do
not have any ADS or DC running here, I can't give it a try beforehand
... has anybody here successfully rolled out this feature? After some
digging, I came up with a $C doc about how to configure it, but it
appears a bit sketchy to me ... unless they really managed to make it
that easy to set up ... is there anything to watch out for? I was going
to install the client on the customer's ADS directly, which is
recommended in the document ...

Tnx, Garry
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to