Thanks for the advice, everyone. Unfortunately, I am on a tight budget for this particular project which is why I was looking at cheaper/smaller solutions such as a 3845 or perhaps a 7206VXR with a NPE-G1. While these are older products, they should be be able to satisfy my requirements for the short term, right? That is, they can handle two full BGP feeds. _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation for small ISP Benny Amorsen
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation for small ISP Mounir Mohamed
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation for small ISP Nick Hilliard
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation for small I... Mounir Mohamed
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation for sma... Nick Hilliard
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation fo... Mounir Mohamed
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation fo... Josh Baird
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation fo... Andy Ashley
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation for sma... Dobbins, Roland
- Re: [c-nsp] Router recommendation for sma... Gert Doering
