Justin M Streiner writes: > The current code base for the UDP Samplicator does not support IPv6, > so that would be problematic if you're exporting v9 data to v6 Netflow > collectors/analyzers.
Not much of a risk because Hank has 7600s, which don't know how to send Netflow packets over IPv6 (although thankfully they can produce Netflow accounting from IPv6 traffic now). > Exporting v9 data to a v4 host should be OK. Last time I looked, > Simon was messing around with some v6 samplicator code, but the last > update I saw on the Google Code page was almost a year ago. Right[1]. I do have UDP samplicator code that speaks IPv6, with some limitations concerning the "spoofing" mode. But I haven't got around to merging that into the mainline yet. If anyone wants to help me out by testing that version, please let me know and I'll send a tarball. -- Simon. [1] http://code.google.com/p/samplicator/issues/detail?id=1#c2 _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
