-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
On 3/3/2011 12:32 PM, Brian Spade wrote:
> You might be hitting bug CSCsx54082. Neighbors end up in an DBD
> exchange loop. Is CPU utilization increasing when the neighbors are in
> this condition?
No issue with cpu utilization.
While performing "sh ipv6 ospf 1 retransmission-list g3/2" repeatedly,
there was a LS ID that was always present. I digged into it and the
maxage was high.
# sh ipv6 ospf 1 database prefix 54272
OSPFv3 Router with ID (x.x.x.x) (Process ID 1)
Intra Area Prefix Link States (Area 0)
LS age: MAXAGE(663649)
LS Type: Intra-Area-Prefix-LSA
I restarted the ospfv3 process and the issue has disappeared. I have a
TAC case open and they are investigating the issue in their lab.
- --
Devon
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.14 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/
iEYEARECAAYFAk1xTvEACgkQWP2WrBTHBS+0fQCeKsaMOtnncEdQO1+9C7bYlLqA
N7YAn2k8ezGsZEHcbJqL8z+oe+7LzJ4b
=BCLl
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/