I don't know that there is a hard and fast port-channel hashing best practice. 
It all depends on your traffic patters and what's best for you. 

I guess the most obvious question would be is your link load approx even? If 
not does the highest loaded one see any drops? 

-Ben

On Mar 7, 2011, at 7:58 PM, Christian MacNevin wrote:

> HI
> 
> So I'm seeing some weird problems with a video conf product and it definitely 
> seems to be down to network location.
> 
> Part of what I'm looking at is that we're port channeling between a 65 and a 
> 4900. The 65 is configured to use: 
> 
> port-channel per-module load-balance
> port-channel load-balance src-dst-mixed-ip-port
> 
> Is that more or less considered best practice these days? Obviously there's a 
> mix of UDP latency sensitive stuff and TCP on the line.
> 
> Cheers
> Christian.
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to