Colleagues hi

I'm running LNS (Cisco-based) in my network. At the moment, there is only class of home subscribers - those ones, who use L2TP tunnel immeidately between their CPE and my LNS (avoiding LAC). Configuration on LNS is the following:

vpdn enable
!
vpdn-group L2TP
 accept-dialin
  protocol l2tp
  virtual-template 1
*no l2tp tunnel authentication*
!

Now I need to setup classic L2TP scheme: client--LAC--LNS, where client will be running PPP to LAC and LAC will create tunnel to LNS. The problem is that owner of LAC requires L2TP tunnel authentication. At the moment, authentication is switched off (no l2tp tunnel authentication) and if I will just turn it on, I will break current subscribers. So, questions are:

1) how to configure LNS to authenticate L2TP tunnels only with particular endpoints? In my case - with just one LAC.
2) how to configure L2TP authentication locally?
3) how to configure L2TP authentication using Radius?

Many thanks.

--
/doka
~~~~~~~~
http://doka-ua.blogspot.com/
http://omar-ha-em.blogspot.com/

"Справа не в церкві і не в наркотиках. Справа у відповідальності та вдячності. Якщо в тебе це 
є, маєш шанс померти не останньою скотиною." (с) С.Жадан, "Ворошиловград"

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to