Hi,

On Thu, Jun 02, 2011 at 08:14:32AM -0400, Joseph Hardeman wrote:
> I am wondering, is it possible to route traffic based on the Source IP to
> specific BGP learned routes?  For instance, if I have IP Range
> 2.2.2.2/24that I want only to use routes learned from peerings with
> say AS 444, 555,
> 666.  But I want to have IP Range 2.2.2.3/24 use the routes learned from
> peerings with say AS 111, 222, 333.  I know I can do PBR and set the
> next-hop based on the source IP but it appears that even with multiple
> entries in that route-map statement it will choose one out of the list and
> use that by default and not choose the best path learned from the neighbors
> I want it too.  Can this be done with local-prefs or weights?

No.

You'd need to do VRFs (and having a full table in multiple VRFs is going
to eat lots of memory).

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgp78SbZ7MO98.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to