On Saturday, June 04, 2011 02:38:22 AM Yuri Bank wrote: > I'm trying to achieve a function similar to LFP,link pass > through (this is what its called on Alcalu Ethernet/MPLS > switches). If one side of the psudowire is down, I would > like the adjacent port to also go down to prevent black > holing traffic.
My memory is rather vague on this, but I think I recall a customer once asking us about this capability. We checked with our SE and were told support wasn't there for this feature. An LFP search, at the time, turned up something about this being supported on Cisco's ONS platforms, which I'm certain isn't what you're looking for. Again, it's been a very long time since I last talked about this with my SE, but if memory serves, that was the conversation. Of course, things could be much more different now. Mark.
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
