-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Chris Mason wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> Is anyone from Cisco able to confirm if IPv6 is supported when using
> the IOS based SSL VPN feature (inside the VPN)?
> The AnyConnect VPN client has a field for "Client Address (IPv6)" but
> I can't see how to enable it on the router.
> 
> Using 15.0(1)M6 on the router and AnyConnect 2.5 on the client.
> 
> I can see it is supported if I was using an ASA as the headend, but
> looking for some pointers when using an IOS based head-end?
> 

Yes, it is supported, however, I think you might need AC 3.0. Also not sure
if it would work with a router vs an ASA.  We have an ASA setup for IPv6
only connectivity for testing purposes at work.

- --
=========
bep

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org/

iEYEARECAAYFAk36N2EACgkQE1XcgMgrtyZ3cgCgp/SQjuqisuorEO5lO0S/04oG
gjgAoNaBt8yX2whNT74PmO+YN6OAwpFQ
=vsJg
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to