> Yeah that's not problem, we have spare cables from old device. Rarely
> but sometimes you need cable/per device. When you have installed only
> one device on site, so I'm wondering is this just our package or new
> policy not to include even RJ45 console cables.

I believe it's now a zero-cost option, along with things like the pack of 
documentation.  SPs were complaining in the other direction that they had 
cupboards full of cables, DB9 adapters, and "how to set up your first Cisco 
router" / "why plugging mains into the Ethernet port is Bad" booklets in 20 
languages...

At one point, "green" and "regular" part numbers were mooted, but I think 
that's now gone.

Just checked the latest delivery of boxes next to me (2911s), and I do indeed 
have power cables, "read me first", and rack ears, but no console.

Regards,
Tim.
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to