I have some remote sites running off of ASA 5505s, and an existing VPN cluster 
running
8.4(2).

For consistency's sake, I was trying to update the 5505s to 8.4(2) -- had one 
on 7.2 and
one on 8.1.

Everything "appears" to be working on them except management sessions (ssh or 
https or
ASDM), they simply timeout.

They are setup with "management-acc inside".

When I attempt to connect to the inside IP address (through the site-to-site 
tunnel) I
can see the connection established... but then nothing else.

When I attempt to ping the inside IP address (icmp permitted on both 
inside/outside
interfaces) I can see the ICMP connection established... but then nothing else.

>From a host "inside" the 5505, I can ping the "campus" address (over the 
>tunnel)
attempting the connections, but not vice-versa.

Ring any bells?

Jeff
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to