Are the Cisco books (I believe this is a Cisco press book if memory serves) available in electronic form or different formats for we who can't use standard print?

-----Original Message----- From: Vitkovsky, Adam
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 5:22 AM
To: Scott Granados ; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [c-nsp] Inter router BGP network tuning pointer?

Hi Scott,

Looks like you are looking for this one:
BGP Design and Implementation
Randy Zhang, CCIE No. 5659
Micah Bartell, CCIE No. 5069

Specifically: Chapter 3 Tuning BGP Performance


adam
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Scott Granados
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 5:30 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] Inter router BGP network tuning pointer?

Hi,

The topic of tuning the network for BGP route exchange has been on the list lately and I've been doing some googling but not finding anything that really seems to fit what was discussed here. Does anyone have any pointers (either 7200 NPE-G1 specificor non router specific) that they can suggest? I have found some documentation on the cisco site suggesting increasing the hold queues to 1500 but not much else. I'm especially interested in things like TCP-MSS and the like. Does anyone have a good document that could set me on the right path?

Thank you
Scott

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to