kk, just wanted to check :) Sent from my iPad
On 12 Sep 2011, at 14:28, Persio Pucci wrote: > David, > > it's a POS OC12 SDH circuit we have, so unless the carrier is doing something > funny SDH-wise, it's a sigle path... :/ > > On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:24 AM, David Rothera <[email protected]> > wrote: > How are you certain that there are no load balanced paths along the way? > > Even if there are none shown in your traceroutes there may still be routes in > your providers network that are doing this (MPLS with propogate-ttl disabled) > that would mean you wouldn't see it happening. > > Just my 2 cents... > > > On 12 Sep 2011, at 12:38, Persio Pucci wrote: > > > Hi folks, > > > > I am having some problems trying to figure out what could be causing UDP > > packets get out-of-sequence on some multicast streams (market data) between > > Sao Paulo and New York. > > > > There is no part of this path with parallel, load-balanced connections, > > which could be a obvious cause. What else could I check? The packets do > > arrive, so they are not being dropped on the way, but they arrive out of > > sequence, being useless to the application. > > > > Also, we are monitoring on both ends sniffed data so I know I receive them > > in order in Sao Paulo, but not in New York. This is affecting a really small > > percentage of the data (less than 0,001%), but I believe this should be 0, > > and so do my customers (with reason). > > > > Any ideas or tips? > > _______________________________________________ > > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
