Something like this won't work?

http://www.plixer.com/products/netflow-sflow/free-netflow-scrutinizer.php

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer



On 10/11/2011 10:08 AM, Waseem wrote:
let it be like netflow, even if it collects(sniffs) the traffic then drops it after extracting important data for accounting.


Waseem

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*From:* -Hammer- <[email protected]>
*To:* [email protected]
*Sent:* Tuesday, October 11, 2011 5:54 PM
*Subject:* Re: [c-nsp] Realtime packet analysis

Uhhh.... You mean like netflow? Or are you implying you need to actually
collect 24hrs worth of sniffed traffic?

-Hammer-

"I was a normal American nerd"
-Jack Herer



On 10/11/2011 09:49 AM, Waseem wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm facing several problems in different parts of the network and I want to capture the traffic for 24Hr of a link nearly 1Gigabit/sec utilized, is there any tool that can analyze this size of data in real-time.
>
> Regards,
> Waseem
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to