Hi all, a word of warning first, I'm quite new to this.
We're in the process of re-designing a customers internet accees. The basics: Two providers, connected via ethernet, 50MBit to each provider. In my opinion we should use BGP, but I'm not sure if full-table is necessary. This leads to the question what hardware we should use... My first idea was to use 2x 3560E with the services image and receive a limited set of routes (+default) via BGP. That way we wouldn't need another access switch. As the 3560E is limited to 11k routes I'm no longer sure if this is good idea. The second and idea was to use a pair of 3945Es and and a pair of 296x as access switches as I'm not sure what I should think of the "Cisco Enhanced EtherSwitch" Cisco advertises for the 3945E. Any suggestions and comments regarding the hardware are considered helpful. Kind Regards, Björn _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
