Dear Andrew,
Actually I am using the 3400-24TS, but I was wondering of the proper config 
from the 3400 side.
I am using the SFP ports as nni trunks for backhauling and using a gig0/5 
interface uni to face the customer (2960 switch).
Do you know what the proper configuration might be to make this trunk work to 
face a 2960 switch.
Is it a must to config the vlan with "uni-vlan community" ?

On Oct 30, 2011, at 8:42 PM, "Andrew K." <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hey, just taking a stab at this.
> 
> Have you set the port to be an NNI interface?
> 
> http://blog.webdir.bg/cisco-me3400-uni-nni-port-types/
> 
> On 10/30/2011 1:59 PM, Ghassan.khalil wrote:
>> 
>> Dears,
>> I have 3400-me connected to a 2960 switch with interface vlan on each of 
>> them.
>> When configuring the link as access port on vlan 891 the interface vlan can 
>> reach each other.
>> But when configuring the link as trunk port with allowed vlan 891 the 
>> interface vlan stays up-up but the interface vlan can not ping each other.
>> Did anyone face this kind of problems with 3400-me or 2960 ?
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
>> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
>> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
>> 
>> 
> 
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to