Hi list

I'm curious about what systems you use for IP Address Management and
how that is integrated into
a) billing system
b) the network

I work for a small ISP and these system are not integrated, so when we
are provisioning a new customer, we have to create them in the billing
system and get an customer id to link into the IPAM system, finally
configure the interface and route the networks needed.

Obviously in such a manual setup, inconsistencies become the reality over time.
I'm mostly interested in "products" or tools that can help us verify
that the network and the IPAM system are up-to date.
Customers are provisioned with static routes or BGP depending on the
requirements.

The simplest form or a first step, would be a tool that can query the
routing table/ifindex of a device and output a
network/interface/customer table.

Is the something out there that can do take?

Regards
MKS
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to