All:

Would anyone be able to recommend a 3rd party NetFlow exporter that I could
hook up to span port(s) on our 3750 switch stack? I know there are some out
there and we are interested in others opinions.

Thanks much,

Jeff Wojciechowski
LAN, WAN and Telephony Administrator
Midland Paper Company
101 E Palatine Rd
Wheeling, IL 60090
* tel: 847.777.2829
Ê fax: 847.403.6829
e-mail:
jeff.wojciechow...@midlandpaper.com<mailto:jeff.wojciechow...@midlandpaper.com>
http://www.midlandpaper.com

________________________________
This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that
is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone
other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this
electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please delete the original message in its entirety
(including any attachments) and notify us immediately by reply email so that we
may correct our internal records. Midland Paper Company accepts no
responsibility for any loss or damage from use of this electronic mail,
including any damage resulting from a computer virus.