Hi,

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:12:34AM +0100, Arie Vayner (avayner) wrote:
> Maybe another approach could be to use the IP SLA LSP ping option...
> Seems to be supported since SXH:
> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipsla/command/sla_s2.html#GU
> ID-91306735-FA32-4AF8-B8EF-61FD667CD15B

While this sounds interesting, I'm not exactly sure how to use that.

How do I tell it which paths to follow?  Assuming (for a simple example)
I have two neighbouring P routers, and want to make sure that the link
between them is properly transporting MPLS packets?

I'm most certainly not understanding some detail obvious to people using
MPLS TE all the day :-)  (we use EoMPLS and L3 VPNs, and I'm fairly sure
I *do* understand those, but some bits are missing).

gert
-- 
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany                             [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025                        [email protected]

Attachment: pgpZz2WrQ6C66.pgp
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to