Hi all.

I was trying to upgrade a running 6500-vss envoriment from 
s72033-adventerprise_wan-mz.122-33.SXI3.bin to 
s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI5.bin.
I loaded the software to both sup-bootdisk on master and slave.
Updated the bootvar.:
BOOT variable = 
sup-bootdisk:s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI5.bin,12;sup-bootdisk:s72033-adventerprise_wan-mz.122-33.SXI3.bin,1;
CONFIG_FILE variable does not exist
BOOTLDR variable does not exist
Configuration register is 0x2102

Standby is up
Standby has 1048576K/65536K bytes of memory.
Standby BOOT variable = 
sup-bootdisk:s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI5.bin,12;sup-bootdisk:s72033-adventerprise_wan-mz.122-33.SXI3.bin,1;
Standby CONFIG_FILE variable does not exist
Standby BOOTLDR variable does not exist
Standby Configuration register is 0x2102

After this I reloaded the peer.
The peer came up and I could see the vss was running, but the linecards on the 
peer never showed up. The never came online.
The linecard is a WS-X6708-10GE and a WS-X6724-SFP.
The 2 sup's is VS-S720-10G with MSFC3
Has anyone seen this before ??
I been trying to find a bug,  that could refer to this with out any luck.

/Arne

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to