It is not clear what you are trying to do.
Are you using the dedicated VRF port (Management Ethernet interface) or simply 
trying to use the VTYs with a standard configuration?
My understanding is the VRF for the Management Ethernet Interface is fixed and 
cannot be changed.


LR Mack McBride
Network Architect


-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of omar parihuana
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [c-nsp] ASR 1006 //

Hi guys,

I'm disappointed with ASR 1k6, i tried to configure a management interface but 
this interface belong to vrf-management... I have two RP and I would like to 
configure a only virtual interface in order to tie both RP management interface 
(like ASR9K or CRS-1)... is it possible that
configuration????   other question: is it possible to change the vrf for
management Interface...

Rgds.

--
Omar E.P.T
-----------------
Certified Networking Professionals make better Connections!
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to