Might be some hardware problem with either supervisor (more likely) or
X2 transceivers itself (less likely). Have you tried inserting different
X2 transceivers or using same one in different chassis?
Yes, i tried 4 different subs with 6 different X2 transceivers.

But in the meanwhile, i know that the transceivers are OEM and i suppose an incompatibility between them and my hardware.
Funnily enough, all transceivers run in WS-C3560E-12D without problems.

This afternoon, i involved our distributor to provide replacement optics.

Regards,
alex