On Thu, 2012-02-02 at 22:13 +1100, Reuben Farrelly wrote: > I've been experimenting with a new (and what I thought was improved > design/modification) in terms of our internal and external BGP routing, > and I've hit a bit of a snag. ... > router bgp 100 > <> > address-family ipv4 > neighbor 10.1.1.1 activate > neighbor 10.1.1.1 send-community > neighbor 10.1.1.1 inherit peer-policy UPSTREAM-POLICY
Is the neighbor actually up, or could it be stuck in Active or Idle? > route-map POLICY-OUT permit 10 > description description Advertise all Customer Subnets Upstream > match community CUSTOMER-BGP > ! > route-map POLICY-OUT permit 20 > description description Advertise Core Subnets (null routes) Upstream > match community CORE-EXTERNAL-BGP > > ip community-list expanded CUSTOMER-BGP permit 100:74.. > > ip community-list expanded CORE-EXTERNAL-BGP permit 100:7 Are the prefixes actually present on "rt1" as tagged with the relevant communities? What does e.g. sow ip bgp community-list CORE-EXTERNAL-BGP say? If the neighbor is actually active and the prefixes are tagges correctly then maybe the output of "show ip bgp neighbor 10.1.1.1" might help. Especially the "Local Policy Denied Prefixes" section. -- Peter _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
